When Earth Day appeared in the visible future, I started searching for new ways that I can make an impact and some old habits that may need to hit the road. Tap the links below to take a gander through my green-tinted glasses.
1. Think it's too expensive or too much work to be green? Here are 10 great ways to ease in.
2. Get lost in Greta's blog where the stream of trending, planet-friendly fashion goes for miles. When you while away 2 hours wandering around in there, don't tell me I didn't warn you.
3. An emerald refreshment to accompany your green efforts.
4. A new line of yogi-wear by the ever lovely Julia Ahrens. I <3 seeing ideas come to fruition, and an eco one to boot!
5. Lest we forget the cicada index.
6. A nifty upcycled DIY project.
7. I put together my own sweet 16 just for this occasion.
I hope I sparked some of you to get a little greener this month (and keep it up throughout the year!). Don't forget to subscribe to this blog to get more link lists like this straight to your inbox. And when you're subscribed, you won't miss out on any sales in my shop, like the upcoming Mother's Day promotion I'll be launching very soon. Till then...
Good luck with your green!