Regardless of what you think about Valentine's Day, everyone likes to be reminded that they're loved. Maybe not so much reminded to take a shower (see Dr. K's brew-inspired soap below), but a beer connoisseur would be so pleased to receive these suds that they may not take the hint at all. Here are a few other less-than-risky gift ideas and DIY treats to make your special someone feel...well, special. For more Etsy fun, check out my treasury How to Say I Love You.
Spread the love.
1. Everyone Else Is a Moron Card by MichelleBrusegaard
2. Red Heart Coffee Scoop by BackBayPottery
3. Hummingbird Cocktail recipe by The SoHo
4. Home Is Wherever I'm with You Necklace by WyomingCreative
5. Murphy and Vanilla Stout Soap by DrKSoapCompany
6. Valentine Lace Heart Cookies by ThePieceDeResistance
7. Elephants Love Print by ArtElem
8. DIY Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bouquet Tutorial courtesy Veggieful.com
9. I Love You More Than Sushi Keychain by PearlieGirl
10. Valentine DIY wrapping
11. Love Bar by Cacao Atlanta
12. Whole Heart Sign by HarborCove
And of course, I'm partial to my own Love Knots which just happen to be on sale - 20% off my entire shop through February 14th!